When you’re ready to make a change in your life, by starting your own business, a senior care franchise presents a terrific opportunity. Choosing the right senior care franchise to purchase is absolutely crucial to success. How will you recognize the best franchisors? Top senior care franchise organizations offer comprehensive, interactive training, giving you the tools, knowledge and confidence to start your business off right. A quality senior care franchise brand also provides ongoing support and educational resources to help you grow and prosper over time.
The Success Secret for Your Senior Care Franchise
Providing an interactive senior care franchise training is the key ingredient for successful franchise ownership. Well designed training is the essential element that launches and supports profitable franchises. At A Place at Home, our thorough training program, run by senior care franchise experts, prepares you to run every aspect of your new business.
What You Will Learn
- The fundamentals of senior care (how to achieve your mission and key practices that can prevent mishaps)
- How to deliver the best senior services (business operations)
- Finding and retaining the skilled senior care employees, reducing staff turnover
- How to attract new clients (marketing)
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback for service improvement
- Daily business administration
- And much more
How You Will Learn
A Place at Home senior care franchise training includes:
- 40 hours of hands-on, in-person training at our headquarters
- Site visits from experts to provide personalized guidance at your location
- Expert business consultations, with tailored instruction on how to grow your business over time
- Continuing education modules on targeted, emerging topics in senior care
Franchise Right, with Experts By Your Side
With a quality franchisor, like A Place at Home, you get the best of both worlds. You can start your own business and gain freedom from the corporate grind, while also enjoying support from senior care franchising experts. At A Place at Home, we are invested in your success.
To support your achievement, we’re committed to providing the best possible interactive senior care training for your business growth. You will learn from insiders in the senior care industry; skilled professionals in the business and caring aspects of senior services. With A Place at Home franchises, you’re an independent business owner, but you don’t go it alone.
If you’re interested in owning a business franchise in the expanding market of senior care, contact A Place at Home franchise today.